Recipe Serves : 4 – 5
- Sabudana/Sago – 100 gms
- Potatoes – 4 Medium sized, Boiled, Mashed
- Peanuts – 3 tbsp, Coarsely Ground
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Green Chillies – 3, Chopped
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Soak sabudana for 3 to 4 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds and let crackle.
- Then add green chillies & fry.
- Add peanuts and fry till golden brown.
- Add boiled potatoes and sabudana.
- Mix well.
- Remove in a bowl and cool completely.
- Add salt and mix properly.
- Make patties.
- Deep fry in medium hot oil one by one till golden brown.
- Serve with sweet yoghurt.
Note : If the batter is wet then add cornflour and mix. Then fry one by one.