This is a very simple one pot recipe.
- Rice – 1 & 1/2 cup
- Onion – 2 medium, Sliced
- Potato – 2 small, Cut into cubes
- Green Peas – 1/4 cup, Boiled
- Tomato – 1 big, Sliced
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Green Chilli Paste – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 3 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Green Chillies – 4, Chopped
- Salt To Taste
- Wash and soak rice.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add in sliced onions.
- Fry till onions are golden brown.
- Add in ginger garlic paste, saute for few seconds.
- Then add green chilli paste and fry few seconds.
- Add chopped tomato, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- Cook till oil oozes out and tomato is well cooked.
- Add potatoes & green chillies Fry for 1 minute.
- Add in boiled green peas.
- Add in soaked rice and 5 cups of water.
- Pressure cook for 15 minutes on high flame and leave it till pressure is automatically released.
Serve hot with curd.
If you like less spicy then reduce the amount of chilli.