This is very simple and quick yet delicious recipe.
- Paneer – 300 gms
- Onions – 2 medium sized
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
- Tomato Paste – 2 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Cumin Seeds Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek Leaves – 1 tsp
- Cream – 2 tbsp
- Salt To Taste
- Grind onions and make paste.
- Heat oil in a wok and shallow fry paneer till golden brown. Remove and keep aside.
- In the same wok add onion paste.
- Saute till onions are well cooked.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry till rawness is gone.
- Add tomato paste, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, cumin seeds powder, garam masala powder, salt and little water.
- Cook on medium to high heat till masala is done and oil oozes out.
- Then add fenugreek leaves and cream.
- Add in paneer.
- Simmer for 1 minute.
- Garnish with cream.
Serve hot with naan/roti. I prefer cheese naan. The combination is just delicious.