This recipe is a very easy recipe of tasty and crispy vada’s.
Recipe Serves : 6
- Urad Dal – 1 cup
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Whole Red Chillies – 5
- Baking Soda – 1/4 teaspoon
- Water for grinding
- Oil for frying
- Soak urad dal for minimum 3 to 4 hours.
- Grind urad dal, cumin seeds, whole red chillies,baking soda,salt into a smooth paste by adding minimum amount of water.
- The batter should be of medium consistency not to thin not to thick.
- Fry on medium to high heat till golden brown.
Serve hot with freshly pounded Coriander Green Chilli Chutney.